Our Vendor of the Month for July is Greenworks! They are so wonderful at what they do, flowers truly become artwork in their hands. We wanted to showcase some of the fabulous work they have done over the years and also get their top five tips when is comes to planning and choosing your wedding flowers. Here’s what they had to say…
1. Do some research before you meet with the florist. Think about what you like and do not like, what style you are looking for, and bring pictures of what you see online or in magazines.
2. Ask what flowers are in season. This helps especially with cost control. Consider the color(s) you want rather than a specific flower.
3. Know your budget. Don’t forget to account for a delivery charge and tax. Typically, the cost of one plate of food should be about what you spend on your centerpiece.
4. Splurge on your bouquet if you can! It will be in your photographs and possibly preserved. Make it special.
5. Trust your floral designer and their team. They want to make your wedding beautiful!