- My Glass Slipper.com–Excellent Resource for your shoes and for your bridesmaids shoes, they have the most beautiful Navy Badgley Mischka shoes
- Pour la Victoire–Great Wedges! Think about it like this…you wear the fabulous sky high shoes for the ceremony and then change into a solid wedge so you can dance the night away
- Nordstrom–Two Words: Manolo Blahnik….it speaks to the Carrie Bradshaw in every girl
- SAKS–To Die For Selection
- Barneys and Neiman Marcus–Louboutins, need I say more!
- Aruna Seth–Pippa Middleton wore this brand to her sister’s reception! The nude butterfly shoes would be perfect to pair with Monique Lhuillier’s gown called Peony. This dress had butterflies on it.
- Trend: Gone are the days of traditional white shoes, do something bold and expressive with your shoes.
(Credits: photo 1, Mui, Mui: Carine’s Bridal Atelier, photo 2: Aruna Seth, Edibleglitter.com, photo 3: Badgley Mischka, my glass slipper.com, photo 4: Manolo Blahniks, fashionsip.com)